Costumer raised a case when commissions me and issue a case in hurry

dukemof
Contributor
Contributor

Someone commissions me and for some reason doing double transfer, she was asking for a refund for other one but she in a rush issue a case againts me about the item is not received, i do refund some part of the money she sends to me then for a while everything is well after i am done refunded her 1 case
but the other one is not clear yet, so I got MINUS BALANCE from it since it was already at my local bank account

So i am asking her to close the case and make my balance clear since it was money for her commissions and she agree giving me back the money

after someday she suddenly back asking for refund with a case again...
i just trying to help IDK if it's scam or what but i got damaged by it and can't get my next commissions money because it's on HOLD by those multiple cases she raised against me, it keeps harming me even i tried to help her because she said emergency, i already use the money for previous months bill...

i realy need help here...
i need to pay my bill...
my new commmisions is on hold...

heres the link of the conversation
https://imgur.com/a/gwvb7Kg 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @dukemof

Welcome to the PayPal community. 

It seems a bit strange that your buyer would open a case for a commission that they still want. If you haven't started working on the commission you may want to consider just refunding your buyer. I generally advise sellers the following "if in doubt, don't ship out". 

However I would try to give your buyer the benefit of doubt and give them one last chance to close the case as it may be just a mis-understanding. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.