CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

jetta12
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting ready to start contacting U.S. attorneys to handle a major high profile class action lawsuit against PAYPAL for it's corrupt and unethical business practices towards its customers.

So who is onboard?  

Contact me. 

Login to Me Too
132 REPLIES 132

steven-leitman1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in whatever i have to do

Login to Me Too

hutchiea

Contact the Federal Trade Commision and file a report. It is best if you actually speak to an agent. Cal[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I had a similar situation happen to me and didn't know where to turn. They will help you file a formal complaint. Also file a report with your local Police. Contact the 3 major credit bureaus and place a freeze or a fraud alert on your account with the 3 bureaus. Change ALL of your passwords and so on.  The FTC has Identity Theft Recovery Plan Packets available on the website. Use them as guides they are helpful.  I am on hold (of course) with PayPal this very moment, waiting to give them my arsenal of reports and other evidence and info that I have collected and filed regarding my fraud situation. I hope by having all my ducks in a row and having this info helps my case.  Clearly PayPal has a problem, and they are as equally responsible as the thieves are.  I am not gonna take this lying down and Im done crying about it. I refuse to be victimized by PayPal too, not when they were the ones in charge of protecting my money while in there trust! Nope! Nuh Uh! Its not only WRONG its BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. If they receive enough complaints the FTC will investigate and take them to court.  DON'T GIVE UP! DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HOLD THE THIEVES AND PAYPAL RESPONSIBLE!

Login to Me Too

Hazelboobase
Contributor
Contributor
Add me.
Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in, jjs1-2
Login to Me Too

TMCayton
Contributor
Contributor

I'm on board.  I have been fighting with them sine May 2020 for a float for my baby that never came.  Seller says it was delivered in July when I asked them about tracking information.  I filed with USPS in September when PP finally said this is what I need to do.  Did what they asked the reopened and reclosed it denied.  I am upset and frustrated.

Login to Me Too

Donbeleme
New Community Member

My Wife has had several issues with PayPal in the recent past over transactions that she has disputed and yet PayPal refuses to address her issues with the Vendor.  In one instance she never received the products she ordered and yet PayPal would not address that.  In the other issue she had a charge show up on her account from a vendor that was 10 times the amount it should have been.  She notified them that there was an issue and again PayPal refused to address the issue.  The first instance was in clear violation of their own policy regarding their payment protection program.  

Login to Me Too

steven-leitman1
Contributor
Contributor

Where are we on this, has it started?  Do we all need to do something?  What they do is unethical 

Login to Me Too

marysboy
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Press the Kudos for the action you support. Latest is States Attorneys. Or just the responses
Login to Me Too

dhuynguyen
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in. I am in Australia and about to lodge complaint with Financial Ombudsman. I am very honest and I believe I am being abused by PalPal so far.

Login to Me Too

marysboy
Contributor
Contributor
I'm with you humans can't over ride the auto policies
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.