sandbox account not verified?

asulwer
Contributor
Contributor

i created a draft invoice successfully. receiving an error when i send the invoice using the sandbox environment

{"name":"UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY","message":"The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation.","debug_id":"9[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]pan class="hljs-string">"issue":"USER_NOT_FOUND","description":"User is not associated with paypal based on invoicer email."}],"links":[{"href":"https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/invoicing/#errors","method":"GET"}]}

i logged into the sandbox environment with the business credentials to see if i could send that way. i received an error that the sandbox email address needed to be confirmed?

To save or send, please confirm your email address (sandbox business email, that i cannot add) first.

fyi: the link in the error is invalid, leads to their default page, so useless

there seem to be old solutions to this.  log into the sandbox portal for the business and resend an email link which is then found under notifications.  this is not available on my account.  seems to be old info?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.