CBase Co., Ltd

DHud
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone have interaction with this company. Ordered a beach bag July 9, 2021 and paid through PayPal. Received no confirmation of order or shipping info. Think I may have been scammed.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

tuckers111
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on July 18 and didn’t receive any info either so I emailed them. They did reply with tracking information. I didnt realize items were shipping from China. If I had, I wouldn’t have ordered. I hope the bags are authentic!
Login to Me Too

DHud
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to confirm delivery date from tracking?
Login to Me Too

kmorton
New Community Member

Based on my experience it is a Scam Company - stay away.  They also operate under ertocan.com which is a closed business

Login to Me Too

JanieBestes
New Community Member

I ordered some cloths from them inn early January. Received today, but I can't remember what they were for. 😂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@DHud,

We are sorry that you didn't receive what you have ordered. From looking at your dates, this was last year. We hope you reported this transaction in order to receive a refund. 

PayPal offers purchase protection for cases of an unauthorized use, non-receipt, and items that are significantly not as described. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.