Account limited - Don't have the ID types requested
My account has been limited (not sure why) and I have been asked to provide government-issued photo ID. Unfortunately, I don't have a driver's license and my passport expired literally 9 days ago (just my luck). I can't find any information regarding alternative options - would it be possible to provide eg. birth certificate and proof of address?
I am ordering a passport renewal, but I don't know how long this will take and the initial email informing me of the limitation said to act within 15 days.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can you unhide business owner information? in Managing Account Archives
- My account has been permanently Limited and I am no longer allowed to use PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Issued refund but had money taken from my account instead. in Transactions Archives
- My account was permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unauthorised payments from me to VPN MOBAPPS LIMITED in Transactions Archives