Account limitation issue

yechielglantz
New Community Member

Hi,

I tried to submit a payment request but found that my account was limited. The Resolution Center told me I was no longer able to use PayPal due to a breach of procedures.

It's strange, since it's a new account and I filled in all the information correctly. Is there anything we can do about it or is their decision irreversible?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I received the same notification today. Paypal must be doing some malicious activities . I have done absolutely nothing wrong and they have no justification whatsoever. 

It is time they get sued for doing such!!

Login to Me Too

Milub1
Contributor
Contributor
Can you imagine,I was about to make a payment then boom,a limitation on my account.
Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

This is wrong and unacceptable in all ways! I hope someone manages to sue them on our behalf.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hello @yechielglantz & other posters,

The PayPal Community appreciates your posts!

It would be very alarming to see a permanent limitation on your PayPal account. I'm very sorry for this inconvenient circumstance! These limitations help keep PayPal a secure and regulated platform. If you have just created the account or if you have reviewed the PayPal User Agreement to find that no violations have been made, things may need to be reviewed further. In that case, please get in direct contact with PayPal customer service. This is done by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website, or by going through the "Help" section of your account.

I wish you well going forward!

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

You restored my account and now you are at it for 3rd time in a span of 1 month,  you know what that tells me that you are all a bunch of thieves stealing from people!!

You have running and continue to run schemes to steal from people and i am suing your **bleep** for it!! 

SHAME ON YOU THIEVES WHO CLAIM TO BE WORKING FOR PAYPAL!!!

Login to Me Too

AnnaMAINA
Contributor
Contributor

Now it is the 3rd time they have limited my account , just when i was about to withdraw my money to  pay bills, super convinced that PAYPAL IS A BUNCH OF THIEVES WHO SIT ALL DAY  ON THEIR DESKS TO STEAL FROM MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.