AVOID YT Network Technology Co Ltd

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

Avoid - <removed> Co Ltd

Trading under many names and have recently been closed down by Facebook due to fraudulent transactions. 

This supplier operates under multiple domain names.

They charge for high value goods at a discount price that is too good to be true. Once ordered, the supplier sends the customer a low cost alternative (sometimes a different product altogether) and usually with missing parts and totally different to that advertised.

It's impossible to return the item for a refund due to high return shipping costs which often exceed the price paid for the goods.

They operate on newly registered domain names that are closed down after a very short period leaving the customer without any remit thereafter.

This company usually sets up under multiple domain names for each product and use a company name containing the name <Removed> which is in breach of trademarks registered by <Removed> alone. 

Such sites should be monitored closely and banned altogether.

AVOID any purchases with this company and their associated on-line shops.

If the price it too good to be true, it usually is.

<removed> Co Ltd

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

clahookem
Contributor
Contributor

There are so many complaints about this company sending bad product and refusing to refund or pay for returns.  When is Paypal going to do something or warn customers?

Login to Me Too

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience and PayPal have refused to refund your money. I kept on at PayPal and they eventually refunded my money; its no big deal for them as they take it back off the supplier anyway!

Please keep trying! Send PayPal photographs of what you expected and what you actually received. This SCAM is very common and must be stopped.

If you feel this post is helpful then please give me a like / Kudo!

Thanks and good luck.

Login to Me Too

jalicea4
Contributor
Contributor

I order a hand held sewing machine with thread. I received the thread today but not the sewing machine! I am waiting for paypay to return the money. 

Login to Me Too

Kylejess
New Community Member
I have bought some things from here and never received the items! I am furious bc the items wasn’t cheap and I haven’t gotten any money back off either thing!
Login to Me Too

Tbrat1
Contributor
Contributor

I hope I get a refund, has anyone?

Login to Me Too

Woolux
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

PayPal eventually refunded my money; its no big deal for them as they take it back off the supplier anyway!

Please keep trying! Send PayPal photographs of what you expected and what you actually received. This SCAM is very common and must be stopped.

If you feel this post is helpful then please give me a like / Kudo!

Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Budo00

did they require you to send the junk back to China? I paid $46.98 for garbage "masks" that would cost $54 to send back then they said once the hoax company gets the masks and lets Paypal know, I get a refund! BS!

Login to Me Too

RippedOff14
Contributor
Contributor
I was charged 17.95 USD for a “shatterproof” case. Same problem. They offered $3 compensation. I want a full refund. The case arrived in used condition. Trading under JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO. LIMITED
Login to Me Too

TammyPerry14
Contributor
Contributor
I order a mommy travel pack. Diaper back pack paid 47 dollars and had put 7 day shipping. I have not received any thing! I order this for a baby shower and now I don’t have any money for any thing! Frigging jerks
Login to Me Too

Hendvon

Worst scam outfit ever.  Chinese company purposely deceiving people with poor products, now with excuses based on the virus their country created as reasons for delays.  Once item finally arrived it was cheap, came with no instructions for use, and was jammed into an envelope for shipping.  2 months for delivery.  PayPal needs to refuse working with this outfit if they really want to be of service to their users.  Call it the Natma Network rule.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.