paypal.HostedFields.isEligible() is false
I am integrating advance payment and following the steps of https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/advanced/integrate but I always get false result, how should I solve the problem? my account type is business
There is specific country eligibility for this product, ensure you are in a supported country before continuing.
If you're located within or creating an integration for a client who is located within an eligible country, please continue to read further.
Are you using a sandbox account, if so please share the merchant id for the sandbox business account. See the pinned thread on how to report a sandbox issue.
For production accounts, you would first need to apply and be approved for checkout advanced. I can't check that for you here in this forum (it's a forum for sandbox issues only), instead you would need to check with our customer service team if the product is enabled on the production account.
Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I Have PayPal API Billing Authentication Failure Python-Flask in REST APIs
- Activating a subscription after capturing outstanding_balance will charge the customer again in REST APIs
- IPN SHOWS NO HTTP RESPONSE - LISTENER WORKS WITH LOCAL FORM POST in Sandbox Environment
- paypal web hook verification in php for woocommerce plugin in REST APIs
- Issue with 403 Forbidden Error when Accessing PayPal Sandbox API. in Sandbox Environment