enable retrieve billing address for sandbox account

CristalLynx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

currently working on PayPal express integration and I do not receive customer billing address for digital product purchases.

Can you enable it for me?
My sandbox business account ID: FHM9MMC2GM7VN

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @CristalLynx ,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

I've enabled billing address functionality on both sandbox accounts.

Note : This functionality can be enabled on sandbox accounts without prior review, but within our production environment this functionality does have to be requested and a review process occurs to determine if your account is eligible. Just so you're aware.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @CristalLynx ,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

I've enabled billing address functionality on both sandbox accounts.

Note : This functionality can be enabled on sandbox accounts without prior review, but within our production environment this functionality does have to be requested and a review process occurs to determine if your account is eligible. Just so you're aware.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

PayPal

Login to Me Too

CristalLynx
Contributor
Contributor

Works!

Also can you do the same for this sandbox account 4JKS36SA75XZ8 ? We use this in staging.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hi @CristalLynx ,

I have enabled Billing Agreements for this sandbox account 4JKS36SA75XZ8  as well.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

CristalLynx
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Jennifer is there any chance to do this?👆

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Temp20231124ag
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Jennifer Also can you do the same for this sandbox account ZTJ8429A8LLCE. We use this in staging. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @Temp20231124ag 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community. Per your request, I have enabled Billing Address Sharing in this sandbox account: ZTJ8429A8LLCE

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Temp20231124ag
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Jennifer Thank you very much! It is working now, we get a billing adress.

Is it also possible to get the payment method (e.g credit card) from Paypal in the Sandbox and in Production environment? We want to picture it on the order confirmation. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20231124ah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @MTS_Jennifer , is it also posible to enable billing address functionality on our sandbox account with ID 863LTU7MK38LN.?

Additionally we would like to ask the same question as @Temp20231124ag.

Is it also possible to get the payment method (e.g credit card) from Paypal in the Sandbox and in Production environment? We want to picture it on the order confirmation. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @Temp20231124ah ,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Community.

I have enabled the Billing Address Feature for this sandbox account:

863LTU7MK38LN

This document has the details of which payment source options are available:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#orders_create!path=payment_source&t=request

If the funding source was PayPal, we will not disclose the funding source that the buyer chose. This is to help protect the buyer's account information. If the payment source was a card (Advanced Debit and Credit Card), you will see that reflected in the payment source details. If the funding source is an Alternative Payment Method, this information is passed into the payment request and is in the request and response.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.