Partner Integration code (CS-CART)

thebambam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im trying to implement "Paypal for marketplaces" on CS-CART ecommerce platform,  Ive filled all the relevant details from SANDBOX but I cannot find any where for "Partner Integration Code".  Anyone know where I can find this etc?

paypal_for_marketplaces_configure.png

Regards

Dan

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

thebambam
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone plsss?

Login to Me Too

preciousplastic
New Community Member

Hello! I have the exact same problem. Were you ever able to figure it out? I cant' find a reference to a partner integration code anywhere. 

Login to Me Too

mickeyrourke
New Community Member

Hello!

I think it look like as some code from sc-cart developers.

On their site there is partner registration form so I think it need to fill and their will check it and send code.

But I do not understand, these are Russian registration data. What if the store is not created for a Russian company?

Login to Me Too

SamsaraStreet
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same problem. Did anyone find out the answer to the 'partner integration code' issue?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @SamsaraStreet,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this issue. I'd recommend reaching out to our Merchant Technical Support team for further assistance. You can do that here, www.paypal.com/mts. 

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Rob747
Contributor
Contributor
I have already contacted Merchant Technical Support Team several times about this issue but they have not responded... It is like Paypal don't want my business!
Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @Rob747

First, apologies for such a negative experience. I've sent this issue to our teams to investigate. I'd like to understand if you're using the How to: Setup PayPal Commerce Platform in Multi-Vendor cs.cart documentation to set this up? 

Login to Me Too

Rob747
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have used the file you mention but again the problem is the 'partner integration code' which i need from Paypal but I cant seem to get this yet.
Login to Me Too

not_here

Got it. Let me see what I can do to get you answers. Apologies for the delay, but it may not be until early next week as the teams are out of office today. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.