How to change default account in sandbox?
I create business account in sandbox with currency Rub, but me need US. I create new account with currency US, but I down know how change default account. Because my default account have currency Rub I dont can accept payments in US. In dashboard sandbox i dont see button for change default account and I dont can delete default account, help me please
PS: sorry for my English 🙂
There is no "default" sandbox account. Two accounts are created automatically when you first login to PayPal Developer, one a business account and the other a personal account. These accounts are created so you have two accounts "out of the box" ready to use for testing.
If you want one of the sandbox accounts removed and you cannot do it yourself, send me the "merchant id" from the sandbox account and I'll remove it for you.
Read the post pinned at the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue" for details on how to retrieve the merchant id for your sandbox account.
Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Need to Enable Retrieve billing address for my Test Account in Sandbox Environment
- Enable PayPal Phone Number Request on sandbox account in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Webhook event not triggering when making direct payment from sandbox account in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do i pass a customer ID number in the transaction in Sandbox Environment
- Enable Require Billing Details for a sandbox account in Sandbox Environment