How to change default account in sandbox?

Kefir4ik
Contributor
Contributor

I create business account in sandbox with currency Rub, but me need US. I create new account with currency US, but I down know how change default account. Because my default account have currency Rub I dont can accept payments in US. In dashboard sandbox i dont see button for change default account and I dont can delete default account, help me please

PS: sorry for my English 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

There is no "default" sandbox account. Two accounts are created automatically when you first login to PayPal Developer, one a business account and the other a personal account. These accounts are created so you have two accounts "out of the box" ready to use for testing.

If you want one of the sandbox accounts removed and you cannot do it yourself, send me the "merchant id" from the sandbox account and I'll remove it for you.

Read the post pinned at the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue" for details on how to retrieve the merchant id for your sandbox account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Kefir4ik
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have an merchant id, where should I drop my email?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Every account has a merchant / payer id.

Review the instructions in the thread pinned to the top of the forum for instructions on how to retrieve your merchant / payer id.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Kefir4ik
Contributor
Contributor

Ids to accouts, you want to delete: 

Login to Me Too

Lou199
Contributor
Contributor

I have to remove this sandbox account: 3HYNRPJTQG6BW

and this one (default): 3Q9FST7GHJYPQ

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.