Cannot delete this Sandbox account. Sandbox app(s) are associated with this account.

TADevTeam
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to delete the sandbox business account despite all trying all advise available on this forum.
- Tried to locate and delete the associated app but there weren't

- Remove Webhooks API that was found within the account but still could not delete.

The account ID is MCAUUYYBNYD4Q. 

Appreciate assistance

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @TADevTeam,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I have tried to reproduce the issue and could able to delete my sandbox account via developer portal without any issues.

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 12.24.51 PM.png

Could you please try now by clearing web browser cache/cookies. 

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

TADevTeam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Chiranjeevi ,

When I attempt to delete the error I got is as follows.

TADevTeam_1-1682616957170.png

Further check on the detail of the sandbox account, the API credentials has the following app name which I can removed either.

TADevTeam_0-1682616877018.png

Also, how this app got created is another. What I did was follow the instructions provided by WooCommerce configure PayPal.

Login to Me Too

TADevTeam
Contributor
Contributor

MTS_Chiranjeevi

@TADevTeam 

As per the error message and screen shots, looks like the Sandbox App is linked to the respective sandbox account. 

Please follow the below steps to delete REST App via developer portal.

https://developer.paypal.com/ >> My apps & credentials” >> select the respective App >> delete. 

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.