Can't confirm sandbox account bank details

AnneMN
Contributor
Contributor

My sandbox account bank account remains "Unconfirmed (Waiting for deposits)" - any ideas on how to get it confirmed?

The message below it says "We'll send 2 small deposit amounts (less than $1.00 AUD)." but this hasn't happened for over a week.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please provide the "merchant id" for the sandbox account in question.

You can retrieve the "merchant id" from within your sandbox account.

Login to your sandbox account and click on "profile" and then "profile and settings".

On the first profile page, the section on the left should be "My business info" and the second item from the buttom on that page should be "Merchant account ID".

Alternatively, you can just create a new sandbox account and choose to add a bank account during the creation process and the account will be confirmed.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please provide the "merchant id" for the sandbox account in question.

You can retrieve the "merchant id" from within your sandbox account.

Login to your sandbox account and click on "profile" and then "profile and settings".

On the first profile page, the section on the left should be "My business info" and the second item from the buttom on that page should be "Merchant account ID".

Alternatively, you can just create a new sandbox account and choose to add a bank account during the creation process and the account will be confirmed.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.