All of our test accounts are failing
All test accounts are failing on multiple browsers. Rebooted and tested with multiple browsers. All settings were working yesterday. All are failing today. When we open ALL test accounts for edit, and look at funding, we see class="balance. this partial named value pair looks like a serious bug. It should read a whole number. But ALL test accounts are failing on login. None are working on ANY browsers. Please fix.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Need to Enable Retrieve billing address for my Test Account in Sandbox Environment
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- Test credit card numbers failing in REST API vault calls in REST APIs
- Why Refund is Always in PENDING Status for Sandbox mode? in Sandbox Environment
- Successfully creating a Sandbox Account but Accounts List remains empty in Sandbox Environment