Paypal payment window not automatically closing
There suddenly seems to be an issue as of this morning and once a payment is completed through the paypal window, it does not automatically close causing the onApprove function to not properly fire.
I couldn't find anything about a change that explains this change in the window's behaviour.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Im am a developer and i am having issues getting google pay to work on my account. in Sandbox Environment
- Advance integration form field processing in REST APIs
- How do I add a merchant to automatic payments in PayPal Payments Standard
- Build a integration to PayPal Settlement API for automatic bookkeeping of payouts in REST APIs
- Why Refund is Always in PENDING Status for Sandbox mode? in Sandbox Environment