On iOS Missing cartId when paypal API redirects on web to complete checkouts
I'm using flutter and a lib using "https://developer.paypal.com/limited-release/paypal-mobile-checkout/ios/"
I have 2 issues:
- In native, the button to complete the order process is stuck on loading
- When it's the web UI, the cardid is missing with the call back and the order fails. Also I can't figure why I'm redirected to the web UI or I'm still native (logged in with my paypal account or not).
Please help 🙂 Thank you
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My Shopify checkout keeps looping and not letting customers complete the payment through PayPal. in PayPal Payments Standard
- paypal woocommerce error in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal Salesforce webhooks in REST APIs
- The Merchant requires your billing address to complete this payment issue #express checkout in PayPal Payments Standard