How do I show a running balance...

MaxSMoke777
New Community Member

As of 11-30-2021, it hasn't been fixed or addressed. I am very concerned as there's $200 more in my account at the moment then there should be. One might think "Yah, free money!", but I depend on PayPal for my business, and I'm certain they'll come for that over balance sooner or later. I can't even figure out how, or even when, this happened because I can't get a running balance! 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Hopeinal

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community! 

It sounds like you've had quite a few duplicate transactions, and I'm sorry to hear that. If you visit our Help Center by following this link, How do I download a statement report of my PayPal transaction history? you can create a statement that shows all of your transactions within a desired timeframe. If needed, you can also file a duplicate payment billing dispute through our Resolution Center

I hope this helps, and good luck! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Aaron654321

RESOLVED

Guys the only way to do this is by going through reports as normal and DOWNLOADING AS A CSV FILE! A PDF will not work.

Then take the CSV file to excel and import to see the running balance..

Thank me later.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.