App and Desktop Paypal installment plans different?

Shaanq
Contributor
Contributor

I have installment plans that show on desktop and the app separately (even though it is all connected to the same PayPal account). Is there a way to see an overview of all installment plans that I started via app and Desktop?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Shaanq

Welcome to the Community! 

In your Wallet, click PayPal Credit and below ‘Transactions’ you’ll find a breakdown for each of your payment plans identified by the name of the merchant. You can check your balance, interest rate and instalment number and also the expiry date, depending on the plan.

You can find the answers to any questions you have about your PayPal Credit account here

Hopefully, this answers your question.
PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Shaanq
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have been checking what you mean, but my issue is slightly different.

I see installment plans in my mobile app and on desktop both, but they are different. The purchases I made on mobile show on mobile app and the purchases I made on Desktop are shown on Desktop. I do not understand why these two overviews are separated by device when the account is same. I want to see an overview of all installment-based purchases I made, regardless of device. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.