Paypal Credit in to freeAgent

GreaseMonkeyUK
New Community Member

Hi Everone i hope someone can help me out 

I have used PayPal Credit to purchace some items for the busnass. I also use Freeagent as my book keeping software, I want to add transaction to FreeAgent by eth linking the account or uploading statemtns 

the issue im getting PayPal creit will only let me download statements as PDF whitch FreeAgent does not support it supports file formats, 

• OFX (Open Financial Exchange)
  • QIF (Quicken Interchange Format), which is an older format
  • CSV (Comma-Separated Variable), for some other banks that don't support OFX or QIF.

is there any way to get the statments to download as one of the above formats 

thanks in advance Lee 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @GreaseMonkeyUK,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post! 

I understand your concern about the downloading the statements. Please note that you can only download your transaction history for up to the past 7 years into CSV, TAB, PDF, Quicken or Quickbooks file only. A CSV or TAB file can be opened in any spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel. In this case, trying using different process. If the issue still persist, please reach our to our customer support team through the available contact options for further assistance.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.