PayPal tax statements

jacmac7
Contributor
Contributor

How do I print my PayPal tax statements to a Form 1099K?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jacmac7,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting here. 

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about tax statements. You can find the 1099-K form in the new PayPal Statements & Tax Center of your PayPal account. Here’s how to view or download your Form 1099-K from a web browser:

Click Settings next to “Log out.”
Click Statements and Taxes near the top of the page. 
Under the “Tax Documents” section, select the year you need from the dropdown.
Click Download all to download and view both your Form 1099-K and your Goods and Services transactions statement. 
To view only your 1099-K, select 1099-K.

You can learn more information about 1099-K form here

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jacmac7
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for responding. 

The PayPal 1099 tax information seems designed to be downloaded into an Excel format, which would work if I was using "do-it-yourself" tax filing, but I'm carrying my 1099's to an accountant, and what I am able to download is not on an 1099 format. It's only printable in something that looks like an abbreviated Word format.

So, that was the reason I posted a question.

Is it possible to print off my tax information onto a federal 1099 form?

As I will not be doing my own taxes, I'll need to bring my 1099's with me to an accountant, and PayPal's tax information does not seem to be printable on a federal 1099 tax form, only as an Excel download.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.