My account archive? Where is it?

Twinrover1965
Contributor
Contributor
Where can I see an archive or history of my payments? It is absolutely incredible that you do not have this facility listed in a prominent position!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Twinrover1965,

Welcome back to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I see you're looking to view your Payment history in your PayPal account. You can view and download your statements in the settings page which gives a quick overview of totals for payments received, amounts received, payment fees, refunds sent, amounts refunded, refunded fees, payments sent, amounts sent, other debits, other credits, and net amount. Additionally, the beginning and ending amounts for your overall balance, reserve balance, and available balance will be displayed. You can download a report of your transaction activity for up to the past 7 years into PDF, Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a CSV or TAB file. Here's our help center article helps you with the steps to view and download your transaction history in your PayPal account. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.