How can I find past deposits?

TrayTray31
Contributor
Contributor

I need to see deposits made to my account for 2022 and the last half of 2021. Where can I find this information?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sun_voca
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unsure if you're looking for your statements and stuff, but if that's what you're looking for, then what you need to do is go to your paypal settings (the gear on the dark blue line) and then go to the statements and taxes (the light blue line). 

sun_voca_0-1651609272415.png

If this isn't helpful, sorry. I don't know where else you would find past deposits unless they were in your statements under all of your transactions. 

sun_voca_1-1651609411126.png

Your best bet is to look under the 2021 dropdown menu and then download your statements to see for any deposits you've made towards/with/in paypal. 

sun_voca_2-1651609453570.png

From there on, when you download your statement, just look to see for any positive numbers that could have been added (I'm assuming paypal statements show deposits and withdrawals just like bank statements do) and it'll look something like whatever amount you put into paypal with a plus/positive sign next to it, just like a withdrawal is the amount of money you took out to pay something with and then it has the minus/hyphen sign next to it. Not sure if this answers your concern, but I hope it helps. You can also always ask for a custom statement if you need to, otherwise you can just wait until the statement for April 2022 comes out (because mine hasn't come out yet so I'm unsure if anyone else's has)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sun_voca
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unsure if you're looking for your statements and stuff, but if that's what you're looking for, then what you need to do is go to your paypal settings (the gear on the dark blue line) and then go to the statements and taxes (the light blue line). 

sun_voca_0-1651609272415.png

If this isn't helpful, sorry. I don't know where else you would find past deposits unless they were in your statements under all of your transactions. 

sun_voca_1-1651609411126.png

Your best bet is to look under the 2021 dropdown menu and then download your statements to see for any deposits you've made towards/with/in paypal. 

sun_voca_2-1651609453570.png

From there on, when you download your statement, just look to see for any positive numbers that could have been added (I'm assuming paypal statements show deposits and withdrawals just like bank statements do) and it'll look something like whatever amount you put into paypal with a plus/positive sign next to it, just like a withdrawal is the amount of money you took out to pay something with and then it has the minus/hyphen sign next to it. Not sure if this answers your concern, but I hope it helps. You can also always ask for a custom statement if you need to, otherwise you can just wait until the statement for April 2022 comes out (because mine hasn't come out yet so I'm unsure if anyone else's has)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.