Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate of transactions USD to INR FY 2015 2016

dipnarayans
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I want the FIRCs of US Dollar transactions to my PayPal account ( and further withdrawals to my bank accounts in India )for FY 2015-2016. I did send email to [removed] on the process to get FIRCs ( as suggested by PayPal support member , on call ). There is no response from Citibank since last 10 days. Please suggest the next steps.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dipnarayans

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there's been some issues requesting those FIRC's for your PayPal account. After a bit of research, I found the following link to PayPal's FIRC information page. 

On that page, if you scroll down a bit and click on "Custom FIRA", you'll see the complete steps to make a custom request. A bit further down that page are some FAQ's you may find useful as well. 

I hope that helps and good luck with your request!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dipnarayans

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there's been some issues requesting those FIRC's for your PayPal account. After a bit of research, I found the following link to PayPal's FIRC information page. 

On that page, if you scroll down a bit and click on "Custom FIRA", you'll see the complete steps to make a custom request. A bit further down that page are some FAQ's you may find useful as well. 

I hope that helps and good luck with your request!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dipnarayans
Contributor
Contributor

Many Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.