Business related questions

akshay08455
Contributor
Contributor
I am creating a platform for digital products trade between two parties(buyer / seller) will be involved. location ( USA, California). suppose. seller list there digital license in my website/platform with mentioned cost of $100. if buyer place order then it would be $100 + and PayPal standard trxn fee is 2.09% + fixed fee 0.30cents. now website is holding funds until for max 10 days {Eta for seller to transfer product(digital license) to buyer} . now buyer confirms then I release the funds to seller. Questions 1). what are the charges for holding payments? 2). what are the tranx fee to transfer funds to seller? 3). what are the fees for us if buyer want full refunds, after holding it for 7 days. 4). what are the payment receiving fee? and if I refund full funds to buyer, then how much it would cost to us to refund full amount to the buyer? do payment receiving charges also get refunded?. 5) if despute raised by any of user whome should they contact? paypal or our website? I am expecting answers od all domestic business transaction for only ( USA) and charges for international transactions as well . thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.