Request to speak to Supervisor are ignored. $100 held illegally by Pay Pal

JC1953
Contributor
Contributor

I've had to do chargebacks in the past and all I have is a personal account to make purchases only. 

I am now NOT allowed to do ANY chargebacks, refunds, or challenges on Paypal related purchases.

There is NO Buyer Protection at all.

I am NOT a Seller and have experience problems with Ebay or Pay Pal in the past.

At least one female stalker donated money or sent me "Unsolicited" supplements as a Gift or made a donation as a friend.

She did a chargeback procedure for personal retaliation. This female stalker used to work at a bank. She knows the procedures

and how to manipulate them.

It appears at one time last year there was a glitch with the CAPTCHA and when I saw that, I transferred ALL the money which 

I had saved. 

Paypal does NOT get to charge 10% of "Donations" as a Friend/Family. They can only charge on purchases or business transactions.

To date, there is still an outstanding $100 in my balance which was donated to me personally which has been there over 6 months now and PAYPAL Refuses to transfer the money.

It was also discovered that the female "Stalker" made FALSE allegations that were NEVER investigated. WHich means anybody can call up and make false allegations contrary to aw and cause your account to be locked or blocked. I canNOT use PAY PAL but only use my Debit card to make necessary purchases for my Health.(I am 68 now and need supplements) 

I requested to speak to Supervisors and was "Disconnected" TWICE and had to wait up to an hour each time.

It must be noted that I can NOT get anyone in the United States where OUR Laws apply. Outsourced calls to Foreign countries operate under different laws, but still have to adhere to the laws of the USA.

PAYPAL is committing Federal Fraud and THEFT by NOT releasing my funds.

It is obvious Pay Pal is committing violations under FCC laws, rules and regulations and will be reported forthwith.

Technicians consistently LIE and rarely investigate or have the background to do fair and equitable decisions after reviewing the facts of any case.

I have been personally told by my banks that Pay Pal is corrupt and connected to the Chinese government like others.

Still no calls from the Supervisors in the USA. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JC1953
Contributor
Contributor

PAY PAL FAILS AGAIN!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.