SAFECART IS AN INTERNATIONAL SCAM! SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR ALL THE RIP-OFFS AND $$$ LOST!

llpp
New Community Member

I SENT THIS TO THE FBI!

"I just received my June credit card statement. It shows that on May 11, 2013 www.safecart.com charged $19.99 for SpeedyPC. I never heard of safecart.com and I did not purchase any such product. I'm reporting this fraudulent charge to my credit card company because I'm not paying it. I'm also reporting this company to Lifelock and the Federal Trade Commission and/or the FBI. When I searched safecart.com on the Internet, I was shocked at the number of similar reports by others. Many of them occurred over the past month, but they go back years."

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

gareththomasnz
Contributor
Contributor

Same just happened to me August 2016

Sort your **bleep** out paypal its FRAUD!!!

Login to Me Too

gareththomasnz
Contributor
Contributor

Its now 2016 & they just hacked my Paypal account - changed my password as they have my credit card number for verification & did the recurrent billing

I have never had any dealings with this company so why is paypal accepting thier business?

Safecart + spyhunter = FRAUD OPERATION

Login to Me Too

I was scammed by them. Paypal should put them in their fraud list.

Login to Me Too

informaticsexec
Contributor
Contributor

I also wonder why Paypal hasn't blocked Safecart from processing payments and find it disturbing that no one from Paypal has answered the previous posts in this thread asking why Paypal hasn't acted. 

I discovered today that I, too, have been misled (scammed, really) by Safecart as a result of registering a Wordpress plugin - free version - for which the invoice showed Total USD: $0.00 but my Paypal account was charged $97.00. Outcome of a refund request is pending, but in the meantime, I reported the transaction to the FCC and encourage those of you who've also been scammed to also report the company to the FCC so that (hopefully) something will be done about Safecart and its nefarious practices. The FCC form is at: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?#

With just a quick Google search regarding Safecart, I found the following links to forums, threads, reviewing sites, etc. relevant to Safecart and its practices: 

Why hasn't Paypal blocked Safecart?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.