paypal & safecart

graciousgood1
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase following a google search and paid for a software package. Got an activation code but it did not work, tried 6 times. Emailed asking for support to the 'support' email address got an invoice copy of the sale. Tried again and got the same, third time they gave me a different email address tried that one and guess what, I got another copy invoice!

Got a lot more insistant and asked for a refund, several times, now I have several more copies of my sales invoice.

Raised the issue as a dispute and it appears that eventually PayPal got a reply (not that I was given a copy) and ruled in favour of the seller......

Does anybody know how to raise an appeal on Paypal?

This is the second issue I have had where PayPal makes arbitary decisions. I can only get some thought and action by ringing the freephone number.

What really bothers me is that PayPal have been made aware of this scam and others by this company for over 13 months......

/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/SAFECART-IS-AN-INTERNATIONAL-SCAM-SEARCH-THE-INTERNET-FOR-ALL/td-p/652214?profile.language=en-gb

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.