No response from seller

Gunsh0tglitt3r
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Bought an item from a website 24hrs ago. I haven't received any confirmation from the seller, just the transaction email from paypal. I have written an email (via their contact us form) and am yet to recieve a confirmation of order or a response from the contact form. Not sure what to do first as Never had an experience like this before! Is it too early to make a dispute? As I have no delivery date, just a paypal invoice for what was purchased.. help!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gunsh0tglitt3r

You want to open a dispute after 24 hours??    Smiley Surprised

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gunsh0tglitt3r
Contributor
Contributor
Well no, but I've never had complete silence from an online "retailer" after purchasing an item.. everything is always so straightforward and reassuring, like a confirmation that the order has been received.. a response to an email.. at least saying the email has been received and they aim to get back to me in x amount of time. Not just complete silence..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gunsh0tglitt3r

Well when i pay for something the confirmation i get is my item arriving within a couple of weeks.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

snoozyblue
Contributor
Contributor

You can make a dispute as early as you like, although depending on weather it's physical/digital goods you may not be able to open a full claim. Personally I'd give it a few more days and then if no response, open a dispute 😃

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.