I received a completed refund but neither paypal balance or bank balance is showing it?

I got a refund back yesterday in my completed dash of 87.40 back. But when i checked my paypal balance it said zero then I checked my bank balance. still 29.17. 

I paid with my debit card thats linked with paypal since my debit card is linked with my paypal showing I used PP as a payment method.

Since I paid with D.C.  Would it take some time even after Paypal shows my money in green fronts with a plus sign something like "87.40$+" as completed refund

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CoreyyJacksonn

Yep >>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account but takes up to a week to process through to the bank (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CoreyyJacksonn

Yep >>

If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account but takes up to a week to process through to the bank (paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

wel my birthday is in 11 days and since a lot of people say it takes them 7 days of less for their money to show. i shouldnt have to worry much. Thnak you!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CoreyyJacksonn

Have a good birthday.   Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.