Counterfeit Products

hbegum1980
Contributor
Contributor
I recently purchased a pair of shoes which a seller was selling in ebay as a bid but it finished with no buyer. So i contacted him if i could purchase it and he goes yes for £65. I also asked if it was genuine and he said he had receipts of them. I paid with PayPal goods and services (not on ebay) and the shoes arrived the next week. After looking into the shoe i found some sketchy defects and i later found out that it was really sizing up to being fake. The logos were out of place and it was profoundly visible. I contacted him for a refund and he accepted claiming the genuine and he has receipts. He also refused to oay for return shipping. I told him about buyers protection and tradings standards but he completely neglected everything. I just wanted to know is there anything i can do such as making him pay for shipping or such other. He has many other shoes he sell on ebay which are replicas but they are really top quality replicas which is not mentioned in his description
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.