Can't issue refund - technical reasons?

jbracun
Contributor
Contributor

I have to issue a refund becouse the buyer bought an item that was reserved for someone else (as it clearly stated in the description).

every time I try to refund the money I get this message:

We can't process any refund at this moment due to technical reasons. Please try again later.

I'm a little annoied, becouse I sent 4-5 emails to paypal, but no answers.

I checked if the courency is the same (it is) and I have money on my paypal account.

How can I solve this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jbracun
Contributor
Contributor

Can't some Paypal administrator help me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi jbracun,

I  would suggest that you contact us directly as your account will need to be reviewed. We are not currently experiencing an technical difficulties with processing refunds therefore it may be an issue on your account that will need to be reviewed.

You can contact us directly by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. If you have sent us emails and have received a reply I do apologise and I would may be suggest that you consider contacting us by phone.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

jbracun
Contributor
Contributor

I did try to contact you directly, at least 5 times, but I haven't gotten a replay.

I am really unpleasantly suppressed by lack of costumer help on paypal. I have been trying to solve this problem for two weeks. 

Is there a phone contact for Europe?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.