A Refund After 60days and >> Problem about Account

Mujeeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Everyone its A.Mujeeb

:- Recently PayPal Limited My account, for unusual Activity (as it was me), but as i use PayPal for Recieving money from my Clients...

:- I've earned $145+ in my Account by making/hosting/designing/creating/coding HTML/CSS/C++/PS & much more its my 2 years earns!

:- I'm Unable to prove my Identify Now and or Bank Account, I have been Totally Shocked, I've also recieved two emails from Paypal on my gmail!

1- About Unusual Activity

2- About PayPal Appeal Refused

:- I read both mails, Carefully and Understand, Now PayPal have given me 180 days.. and after 180 days PayPal have also mention that we will tell you "How to collect your money"

:- Now currently i'm so distrubed, i don't have any actions to do, i also send Message to PayPal but didn't get reply!

:- i'm able to refund recent Transactions, which are not much, but i'm not able to refund 2015 Transactions which are much, Now please Help & Support me

Thanks,

Kindly Your Member

A.Mujeeb

P.S I bag, and kindly request you to say any @PAYPAL ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT please remove Limit Verification from my Account, and let me enjoy with my Account PLEASE!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mujeeb

You need to contact customer services and ask them what they want.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mujeeb
Contributor
Contributor

How can i?

3 day sago i send an Message to PayPal form my Account > Message Center, but I'm sorry paypal messaging service isn't good, i didn't get any reply from my Message and i also tried to contact on FB but same "no answer"

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mujeeb

You have already been told how to contact them via a moderator AND fellow advisors on your other thread.

You may have to wait a few days for Facebook or Twitter failing that then phone them.

There is nothing more i or anyone else can add.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.