How to get my refund!

Allie22
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item on ebay after I had just opened a new bank account so I was using a temporary card. The item cost $14.50 and I had $1.95 in my paypal account and the other $12.55 was taken from my temporary debit card. The seller on ebay never sent my item so I asked for a full refund and I got it. But, I no longer have the temporary card so the $12.55 went to that card that is no longer in use and I don't know how I can recieve that money. I did get the $1.95 that was taken from my paypal account. HELP I don't know how to get that 12 dollars back! Thank you

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

grandmawolf
New Community Member

i received e mail this morning saying facebook refunded my money to you, and you have refunded the money to my card. well my card says you have not. to say im frustrated is putting it mildly! i am very overdrawn and i desperately need that money back on my card! know you cant help me with overdrat fees and am not asking you to. just want what is mine!

Login to Me Too

angryjimmy
Contributor
Contributor

where is my money? On November 27, my trade was canceled by the seller and it show "the money has been returned to my account". Now I still not see my money back to my bank account, what happen to you, paypal? Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

sweetness34
New Community Member

Does anyone read or answer these questions?  I have a refund coming from an Ebay seller and I see dozens of people asking this question but not one answer.  Has anyone figured this out?  I'd hate for the seller to be able to keep the money since she was such a b*tch =D

Login to Me Too

coco88
Contributor
Contributor

I won the auction with free shipping and she wanted to charge me an additional $18.00!!!

She refunded my money even though I still wanted what I won. Go into your paypal account under my account and click on withdraw and transfer to my bank account. If your $ is in your paypal account you can transfer it to bank account this way. It takes 3-4 days. I just did it so hopefully it will work. Funny how fast your $$ gets taken out though and you got to jump through hoops getting it back.

Can't trust anyone anymore....not even EBAY. Greedy sellers not happy with the outcome of their auctions and then robbing people of their winnings. They should be banned for life!

Login to Me Too

nanee54
Contributor
Contributor

I have 4 transactions from Post Office and Sears I am waiting for.  The companies have refunded but paypal is sitting on it.  Very frustrating this time of the year or anytime!! 

Login to Me Too

a_bear67
New Community Member

To receive money from your pay pal account click on withdrawl then follow the instructions. Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.