need help! I cannot claim my payment!

aaron
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay has been doing nothing but getting more difficult to use i have sold several times before and have never been through so much trouble. I listed an item on ebay received payment, but it says that i need to claim my payment but every time i click claim it just goes strait to my paypal account every single time i try to claim it. I dont understand i have never had to claim payments before?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like you have a typo for your e-mail in the listing.  Try relisting the item and see what e-mail address you have for paypal.  Then stop the listing, don't complete the listing.

Login to Me Too

aaron
Contributor
Contributor

i believe there was something, the payment has already been sent but it wont let me claim it, it wont show up pending in my paypal account but yet according to my email its been pending for 3 days now, should i just mail the item and contact paypal?

Login to Me Too

apre2000
Contributor
Contributor

I was in the same troublen, and the solution  (you can see it in this forum) was to add my ebay email to Paypal account (you can have 8 different emails). In my case, i have used two different emails for ebay and paypal, and that was the origin of the problem.

Sorry for my English, and regards from Spain.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.