Where is my money?

AmorAlaVintage
New Community Member

I have a Personal account and have never sold anything on ebay until recently. I sold one item a few days ago and I supposedly received the payment through paypal (or so it said in the email) but i don't see it under "payments received" at all. There's nothing there!!!!!!!! Where is my money or how do I get to it??? Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Heather87
New Community Member
HI: Two customers that I sold items to have paid but the moneys have not been credited to my account. Why?
Login to Me Too

Ilse
New Community Member

I received an email from ebay saying that my item was sold. According to ebay's website there was a payment through paypal. My bank shows no transaction. I am also being charged $15.00 from ebay for an unknown reason.

What is going on? Has someone hacked my ebay account again?

Login to Me Too

Greymure

Why does this topic say "Solved?" It clearly isn't.

Login to Me Too

why-me
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that when you try to view the friggen (solved answer) it takes you to the 3rd page of the topic? I would really like to know how to get my funds, I have done everything (tips) and still have a 21 day hold, I have 100% positive feedback, been selling and buying since 1999, have sold over $800.00 worth, have had several successful sales within the last 90 days..... And still can't have access to my funds!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so frustrating, see I can't even spell correctly I'm so mad!! Anyone have ANY IDEAS?? ANYTHING????? Please, why-me

Login to Me Too

alfeldt
Contributor
Contributor

Though I am fairly new to PAYPAL and EBAY, I also faced the frustration of not getting my money , even after 21 days/.  Then somehow I stumbled onto a monthlyo tally of my accounts and noticed that I could transfer up to $500  out to my own bank account each month.  No one ever told me about that but once you find your own account, it is listed there somewhere - but I don't remember the exact placde or wording.  I am sure I can find it againg next month and I assume you can too now that you inow about where to look for it and what it looks like.  Good luck and happy hunting.  

Login to Me Too

Rosaurora
New Community Member

I put money in my paypal account to pay my bill.  Now my payment is due.  How do I transfer the money from my paypal account to pay the bill?

Login to Me Too

StevieStevie
New Community Member

I  have a similar problem. I sent an invoice to someone on Sundaym 3 days ago.  I got an e-mail saying it was paid, and it also says it's "complete" in PayPal, but I don't have any $$$$. I've seen others ask how long it takes to receive requested funds from someone once they've sent the funds, but I still have not seen any definitive answer on this. 

Have I been scammed, or are my funds out there somewhere in the world of wire transfers??  Thanks

Login to Me Too

cheetaahh
New Community Member

I requested money from Helium.com on either 12/15/11 or 12/31/11 to be paid into my personal PayPal account. The transaction was evidently completed either on 1/1/12 or 1/15/12, since it does not appear on the site. However, the payment of $50.76 has not shown up in my paypal account either. Is there any way I can trace the payment either back from Paypal or forward from Helium.com. It's not a huge amount of money, but I certainly can use it. I have also emailed Helium.com about this problem.

Thank you for your help.

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.