Question Receiving payment

signalman75
Contributor
Contributor

I am publishing my books through a self publishing company called LuLu, and they do the selling and pay me. They will pay by check or in to my PayPal account. But they want my PayPal email address to do so. Where do I find this address? I want them to be able to pay into my PP account, as payment is faster then by check. Please help, thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Andy

signalman75-  Your PayPal email address is the email address you signed up for PayPal with.  So whatever you log in with. 

Hope that answers your question.

Andy

Login to Me Too

signalman75
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply, but The email I signed up for paypal with is my email. That is my domain name email, and I tried using that but it would not work. If they tried to use that what ever they sent would come to my mail box. You see the first part of my email address is webmaster@ followed by my domain name. Do you mean that I am suppose to use my whole sign in email address folowed by, "@paypal.com" ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

That's exactly right, signalman.  Just provide to them your full email address that you signed up for PayPal with - it's how payments are routed.  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

signalman75
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Adrian, I will try that again. Gordon

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.