Problem/doubt with a sell witj Paypal

apre2000
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all!  First, sorry for my English.

I'm an eBay seller, and have a Paypal account.

I have sold an item. The customer pays with Paypal, but when I try to reclaim the amount (in the e-mail that ebay have sent to me), it wants that I create a Paypal account, because don't accept my Paypal log and pass.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Most likely the eMail address that the payment went to is different than the eMail address you are registered with on paypal.

Check your listing and make sure you entered the correct eMail address.

You can have up to 8 eMail adresses associated with your paypal account so if you put down the wrong address when you prepared your listing you can add it to your paypal profile.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Heather
Contributor
Contributor

Most likely the eMail address that the payment went to is different than the eMail address you are registered with on paypal.

Check your listing and make sure you entered the correct eMail address.

You can have up to 8 eMail adresses associated with your paypal account so if you put down the wrong address when you prepared your listing you can add it to your paypal profile.

Login to Me Too

apre2000
Contributor
Contributor

That was !!!

Thank you very much for your quick help !

Regards fron Spain.

Login to Me Too

foodmas
New Community Member

inksell    sent pkg leaking         has not responded to my email or phone call     also not sent 2nd item purchased

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.