My funds are still being held, but the buyer has recieved the item AND left positive feedback?

asponsler77
New Community Member

I sold an iPod on eBay about a week and a half ago. I recieved payment to my paypal right away, and she recieved the item Wednesday, Oct 20th and left me positive feedback on my eBay account. But, my funds are still being held. Why is that and how can I fix it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rlossie
New Community Member

I had the same problem, but I wound up having to wait the full 21 days.  It was pretty frustrating.

Login to Me Too

mc30
New Community Member

well actually everyone needs to start complaining to paypal or ebay it's ridiculous for them to hold your money regardless if your a new seller or not the reason people are selling is to make money not have it sit for 21 days. i've been an ebay and paypal account holder for 5 years and they are still holding over $300 that i've sold my rating is at 100% and i have never had any issues as a seller yet they are still holding my money. i'm thinking of canceling my paypal and ebay account until they change their stupid policy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.