I don't want to leave negative feedback, but I can't honestly leave positive. What can I do?

Schatzi
New Community Member

I have recently bought two small items in which the listing at that time did not mention that the seller would not ship to a PO Box. I live in an area where I can't have delivery to my house, so have used my PO Box for EBay deliveries for years. I contacted the seller, but have as yet received no reply. To protect my EBay account, I went ahead and paid for the items via PayPal, but had them mailed to my son. This means that shipping is going to cost me extra, since he will have to mail the items to my box. (I notice that now one of the sellers has added a notice that they don't ship to APO or FPO.)  I have never given anyone either negative or neutral feedback, and I really don't want to start now, but I would not feel honest giving positive feedback in this situation. I'm hoping this experience will encourage these sellers to make their policies clear without having to receive damaging feedback. if I don't give feedback at all, does this mean that the seller doesn't get paid the money I sent by PayPal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.