Prom Dress from China, Can't return it?

dorigee
New Community Member

HELP!  My mom bought my daughter's prom dress through a PayPal account, through what seemed to be a Western, run-of-the-mill website.  The dress ended up coming from China.  Sadly, it was way too small.  The dress company's site does not have any useful information about making returns/refunds even though they state that they'll gladly do it.  They have not acknowledged the 3 e-mail contacts I've sent through the website's customer service section.  The only address on the package is for the warehouse in China where the dress was shipped from.   I feel that if I mailed the dress back there and asked for them to credit my mom's credit card or send us a new dress in a larger size, I'd never see the dress again and my mom would be out a hundred bucks.   Can I use PayPal to get a refund?  What can I do?????  I still have time; the prom is in May.....a teenaged girl's hopes and dreams hang in the balance here.  That was the only (in teenaged terms) dress that she wanted.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.