Pending payment and shipping labels?

cdhxxx
Contributor
Contributor

I just sold something on ebay, and only had like $2 in my paypal account, and none in my bank account, and now I guess I'll have to dig up the money to go to the post office and do it there.

I have no money which is the reason I sold my well loved ipod in the first place.

I need this money to be available BEFORE I can ship the item so I can pay for the label.

When did they start this?  It has only been a month since I've sold something on ebay, and this has NEVER happened.

Once I get this money, I certainly will not be using paypal OR ebay ever again.   I'm tired of everything **bleep**ing changing everytime I turn around.

This new 'rule' is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cmorebroke

I am in the same situation. I sold something on Ebay that weighs 60 pounds! The shipping charges are not cheap  The buyer has paid for the purchase, payment cleared!  Yet I must personally pay the shipping cost, out of my bank or put it on my credit card to ship it? I don't have $65 dollars laying around to pay for the shipping.  How am I supposed to get this package to the buyer?  I am completely outraged and disgusted with Paypal.  This policy is so totally out of line! I hope they lose every single one of their customers.  I will never use Paypal again!

Login to Me Too

mc30
New Community Member

well actually everyone needs to start complaining to paypal or ebay it's ridiculous for them to hold your money regardless if your a new seller or not the reason people are selling is to make money not have it sit for 21 days. i've been an ebay and paypal account holder for 5 years and they are still holding over $300 that i've sold my rating is at 100% and i have never had any issues as a seller yet they are still holding my money. i'm thinking of canceling my paypal and ebay account until they change their stupid policy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.