payments not fulfilled

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor

so I have an Herbalife account where my customers can order my products and have that money sent to my Paypal but for some reason Paypal decided not to process those payments and I had to fulfill them myself. What can I do to make sure that the next time someone orders from me that it is fulfilled automatically?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @alismehic,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Third party platforms  eCommerce WooCommerce develops their own  plugins/modules.

I would suggest to cross check your internal website code(built via third party platform eCommerce Herbalife) and make sure your website system is triggering the payment API calls to PayPal system.

We recommend merchants to integrate our latest PayPal Checkout (Smart button) product.

Guide link : https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/standard/

Please follow the below steps via your PayPal account. 

Login PayPal.com >> click on "settings icon" >> go to "Account settings" >> Website payments >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> fill all the required details >> copy & paste the button code on your website with the help of your website developer. 

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get to the “settings” option? I don’t see it
Login to Me Too

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what you just said so can you say that to me in English? I wanna know how to get my money when customers order from me without having to fulfill the order myself

Login to Me Too

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor
So after I create the API, the customer order will be fulfilled automatically?
Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Please contact your website developer or the support of the third party platform eCommerce Herbalife to cross check the "PAYMENTACTION" value passed in your website integration. Please pass thePAYMENTACTION as "sale" to automatically capture the funds from customer/buyer. 

PAYMENTACTION :  Defines how to obtain payment. Required for parallel payments and digital goods.

You can specify up to 10 payments, where n is a digit between 0 and 9, inclusive; except in the case of digital goods, which supports single payments only and where n is 0. If the transaction does not include a one-time purchase, this field is ignored. Values are:

• Sale — This is a final sale for which you are requesting payment (default).
  • Authorization — This payment is a basic authorization subject to settlement with PayPal Authorization and Capture.
  • Order — This payment is an order authorization subject to settlement with PayPal Authorization and Capture.

Guide link - https://developer.paypal.com/api/nvp-soap/do-express-checkout-payment-nvp/#link-doexpresscheckoutpay...

REST API Integration : Please use the "intent" field. 

intent : The intent to either capture payment immediately or authorize a payment for an order after order creation.
The possible values are:

• CAPTURE. The merchant intends to capture payment immediately after the customer makes a payment.
    • AUTHORIZE. The merchant intends to authorize a payment and place funds on hold after the customer makes a payment. Authorized payments are best captured within three days of authorization but are available to capture for up to 29 days. After the three-day honor period, the original authorized payment expires and you must re-authorize the payment. You must make a separate request to capture payments on demand. This intent is not supported when you have more than one `purchase_unit` within your order. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#orders-create-request-body

Login to Me Too

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor

How do I know what my website developer is?

Login to Me Too

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor

Ok if you can summarize everything you just said that would be great. I'm not here to read a book buddy. I just want an answer to my question. Give me a simple answer

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @alismehic

I'm sorry to hear our online resources haven't been too helpful in this situation. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance on this issue. They may be able to guide you through what options are available to accept payments through PayPal and process Orders automatically. 

Best wishes on this and future payments,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

alismehic
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I will do that

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.