Good day @notgoodenough1,
Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.
PayPal-Partner-Attribution-Id: Identifies the caller as a PayPal partner. To receive revenue attribution, specify a unique build notation (BN) code. BN codes provide tracking on all transactions that originate or are associated with a particular partner. To find your BN code, see Code and Credential Reference.
BN code: Used in your API requests to identify the caller as a PayPal partner. Required for PayPal reporting. See PayPal-Partner-Attribution-Id for more information.
You should be able to access the sandbox BN code.
To get the LIVE BN code, you need to have a managed account and undergo a process. If your account is managed then you can check with your Account Manager, if not then you can first apply for PayPal Marketplace via the page below and wait for our relevant department's further response.
Once applied, the relevant department will review your business details and contact you directly.
If you still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Website payment preferences, auto return stopped working with new subscription payment button in PayPal Payments Standard
- MERCHANT.ONBOARDING.COMPLETED webhook not triggering in REST APIs
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- "duplicate typename 'AuthorizationStatus' detected" error while using oapi-codegen in REST APIs
- I am trying to use Payments Standard and having trouble... in PayPal Payments Standard