Production and sandbox environments are inconsistent. Cannot call /payouts?sync_mode=true

pngnviko
Contributor
Contributor

General information

• Environment: Sandbox
  • PayPal-Debug-ID values: 32037b67e3e1
  • Language, language version, and OS: Python 2.7.14, Django 1.11 on Mac OS 10.13.4

Issue description

I use PayPal REST API both in production and sandbox. Sandbox account was created few days ago.

In production environment I am sending requests to `/v1/payments/payouts?sync_mode=true` and everything works fine.

But in sandbox I cannot create payouts with `sync_mode=true`, because `sync_mode=true` is deprecated for new instances. And I an getting an error:

{“name”:“SYNC_MODE_NOT_APPLICABLE”,
“message”:“Synchronous mode will soon be deprecated and is no longer available for new integrations. You can use the asynchronous mode by specifying sync_mode= false in the request.“}

The question is -- how can I make production and sandbox environments consistent? Unfortunatelly, big refactoring now is not an option.

What can I do/to whom I should write to enable requests to `/v1/payments/payouts?sync_mode=true` in newly created test env?

Besides, response of `/v1/payments/payouts?sync_mode=false` has no transaction_id variable, but I do need it both in prod and test envs.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.