Is it possible to do chained payments in the latest release on a React/Node.js Application ?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-23-2021 05:58 AM
I am trying to implement chained payments, but it seems to be deprecated with no help to do so.
Imagine a user buys a pair of shoes from someone online, the application takes a 10% fee for all transactions, the user pays the application and the person selling the shoes also gets paid.
Is something like this possible in one flow?
Payments REST APIs
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How to add a setup fee to a subscription without using a button? in Sandbox Environment
- don't see the secure paypal browser in REST APIs
- Error Connecting to GiveWp plugin - without prompt. in Sandbox Environment
- Payment Integration with third party software in PayPal Payments Standard
- Recurring payments with frequency as few minutes in Sandbox Environment