How to get PayPal partner?

sellby
Contributor
Contributor

I found like 100k links to become an approved PayPal partner, as I would like to use the advanced API features.

Currently I signed up to "paypal-partnerprogram.com", but I am not sure if this is the right site. On several support request I got no answer, the API is still restricted. Where can I see whether my account is approved as a PayPal partner?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sellby 

Here is the link for the partners form to fill out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/partner-program/contact-us

That link can be found in our documentation for our PayPal Commerce Platform for Marketplaces on the onboarding page.

Once you fill that out, you'll have to wait for the partners team to approve your application if you qualify for our partners program. Apologies the link for it was hard to find!

Hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

sellby
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, yes I found exactly that link and "applied" for the Partner Program.

When can I expect an answer?

Where can I see a status that I am approved or not approved?

Login to Me Too

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sellby 

Great!

Unfortunately, we don't have an sort of "dashboard" that will show your approval status for this product since the number of users applying for this product are much lower than our consumer products. However, you will get an email as soon as the approval has been complete. I really have no insight into how long the approval process will take so I'm afraid I can't give you a time frame. 

I hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

sellby
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any possibility to reach out for someone responsible in that department?

I always find a number to call, but I guess this will be difficult as I am not native with the english language.

Login to Me Too

MTS-Aaron
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sellby 

That's a good question. I'm not sure if they speak with customers so as to not bog them down with their review process, but they might have some sort of spokesperson. 

Your best bet would be to go through "Contact Us" below and use the "Message Center" to speak with Customer Support. If anyone would have a contact for them, I believe it would be the customer support team.

Hope that helps!

-Aaron

Login to Me Too

sricharant
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @sellby 

We are also having similar issue and waiting for approval process. Have you found any solution or could you help me by providing the contact phone number of PayPal?

--

Thank you so much

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.