How can I connect, specifically, my PayPal Savings account to the Mint app by Intuit?

Jackenstein
New Community Member

How can I connect, specifically, my PayPal Savings account (power by Synchrony Bank) to the Mint app by Intuit? I see three different PayPal API connectors, "PayPal", "PayPal (Canada)", and "PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto". The first one only connects my PayPal balance and transactions that go through it alone. I have not tried the second since I'm located in the US using USD as my currency so it shouldn't be Canadian at all. The last one is the best one so far since it pulls both my base PayPal balance as well as my PayPal Cashback MasterCard into the app, but it doesn't pull my PayPal Savings Account balance or transactions from that side of my account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mrbaudelaire
New Community Member

This still hasn't been fixed or added

Login to Me Too

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @Jackenstein / @mrbaudelaire , 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I would suggest to please contact the support of Mint - Intuit (eCommerce) who can able to help you regarding the plugins/modules setup and to onboard/link your LIVE PayPal account.

Please cross check your PayPal Business account and make sure it is verified and confirmed without any account limitations

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details. 

Note : Please contact our PayPal Customer service via link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.

They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.