Account closed (no reason) Holding funds, Unable to contact, SHOCKING

mcrail44
Contributor
Contributor

I have had my account closed, Will not give a reason, There now holding £800+, They make it almost impossible to contact, sending emails from accounts you cannot reply to, hanging up the phone after being on hold for ages. About 3 weeks ago was asked to supply photo id and address proof to get funds released, they don't give you a method of sending docs, finally found a way sent them 12 times, NOTHING!!!! Spoke yesterday and they said the photo id needed to be a better picture, sent it twice yesterday and got another email today asking for the same docs again.

Is business so bad you need my £800 to keep you balance up

I am glad I don't use these anymore as they shocking service givers

I JUST WANT MY MONEY YOU HAVE BACK

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mcrail44

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mcrail44
Contributor
Contributor

Done that on more occasions than i care to mention, when I phone they cut me off or fob me off saying send documents again and it will be done in 72 hours then nothing, have emailed phoned questions facebook you name it.

They don't want to be contacted and they just want to earn money from me

Robbers

Glad to be rid of them once i get my money back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.