There is no payment for the order I placed.

Aliplayer1
New Community Member

I ordered 5 items on BestBuy 3 days ago which had to be spilt into 3 different shipments and sells due to different shipping dates, therefore requiring three different payment. The first two orders that were worth $230 and $15 went through with a slight delay but the third and main order which is a $1600 laptop, still hasn't been processed by BestBuy because according to them the company that is paying for it(in this case PayPal) is most likely holding the payment for whatever reason so BestBuy is not able to process it. More importantly, there is no pending or hold payment whatsoever in my PayPal account which is even more confusing for a person like me who is having his first experience using this method of payment.

I tried to find a way to contact the PayPal company or any kind of customer service that they might be offering but it yielded no result, so I hopped on this community to see if anyone could kindly help me resolve this issue or find a way to contact the PayPal team so that they could resolve my issue. 

Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.